OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
We are looking for a strong modem engineer to develop our cellular communication stack. You will work closely with the hardware engineering team to bring-up new platform designs. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability and robustness of modem through mass production and launch. You will work effectively with a variety of partner engineering teams.
- Owning the development of all cellular related items
- Following development process with 3rd parties and approving milestones
- Qualcomm-based modem development
- Android RIL development
- eSIM knowledge
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
- 5G development on Qualcomm modem
- SIP integration in IMS stack
- IMS stack development
- Carrier specific development
- Secure-element and eSIM experience
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you reference the role in the subject line and attach your resume.