OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
The Program Manager - Hardware is responsible for managing and guiding development activities of highly skilled process development, operations, and quality within OSOM’s vendor channels. The PM - Hardware will come up with processes for building extraordinary products from existing and new ideas based on business needs. They should possess a blend of business and technical knowledge, allowing for big-picture vision and the ability to dive deep into specific challenges.
- Create and execute process development schedules while highlighting critical path and key decision milestones
- Working cross functionally to align any other teams at OSOM
- Help drive suppliers while integrating deliverables and their own schedules into the overall project
- Work closely with all other engineers at OSOM to accomplish overall program objectives
- Lead meetings, keep track of ongoing action items and overall progress
- Prioritize all project tasks and risks
- Drive the resolution on any issues that may arise as well as manage risks while making sure to meet deadlines
- Hold all team members accountable for their ongoing action items and involvement in projects
- Keep executive team updated on any ongoing projects
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, computer engineering, or associated engineering fields
- 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years of program management in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt and operate without authority
- Strong technical and nontechnical communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Able to confidently bring order and organization to any team
- Experience with consumer electronics devices
- Strong understanding of high-volume manufacturing processes, managing operations and supply chain
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at email@example.com.
Please make sure you reference the role in the subject line and attach your resume.