OSOM is a technology startup that prioritizes your privacy. We believe the best user experiences are those encompassing a holistic approach, taking both hardware and software into account.
We are looking for strong systems engineers to develop the system software and firmware for a new range of high-end devices. You will work closely with the hardware engineering team to bring-up new platform designs, and optimize system software and drivers to take advantage of new SoC functionality. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability and robustness of system software through mass production and launch. You will work effectively with a variety of partner engineering teams.
- Developing, reviewing, porting, testing, debugging of Linux device drivers and Android HAL implementations
- Integration and porting of SoC BSP to our hardware platforms
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience on Linux kernel, Device driver development
- 3+ years work experience
- International remote work possible
- US applicants must be authorized to work in the US
- Experience with Android Linux and Android HALs
- Experience with camera systems software
At OSOM, we are committed to providing an environment fundamentally built on mutual respect; where employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, nationality, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military service and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. OSOM believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company.
If you need any accommodations or assistance with applying for a position, please email us at email@example.com.
Please make sure you reference the role in the subject line and attach your resume.